Our newest fund, Aravis Growth I, answers the large demand for growth capital in Switzerland and Europe.
For entrepreneurs, we help to accelerate expansion by providing funding as well as active support.
For investors, we provide exposure to the best growth opportunities in this space.
Why do we need Aravis Growth?
Switzerland is innovation leader
Largest amount of scientific publications per inhabitant compared to other countries
but no country for innovators
Weak activity compared to countries with similar sizes and economies
The causes are simple
1. No public money for the private sector
2. Significant lack of Venture Capital
3. Large support programs for entrepreneurs a new phenomenon in the country
Aravis Growth will close the gap in the growth stage
Early - Later Stage VC
Expansion / Growth
High-tech companies in the growth phase are hungry for cash, while investors search opportunities to invest directly in the most promising businesses.
Investors typically keep reserves for future cash needs of companies, contributing to a measurable reduction of financing risk.
Aravis Growth (Identify, invest & support)
Aravis Growth I GP AG manages the fund that pools investors' capital and invests in high-tech growth companies. Our role is:
1. Search and select the most promising companies
2. Lead a consortium of investors
3. Provide strategic advice and access to our network
4. Once the company goes public or is sold, we return the capital to investors.
Investors provide capital to invest in selected companies. They are pension funds, corporations, family offices and sovereign wealth funds.
The concept of Aravis Growth
Growth-focused investment strategy
Specialised in 3 primary sectors.
Active management strategy. Actively accelerate the best companies in the growth phase. Deliver faster and higher quality returns.
Firms developing novel treatments for different diseases, working in partnership with pioneering academics and major biopharmaceutical companies
Topics: oncology, autoimmune diseases, personalized treatments, digital healthcare
Firms bringing new digital technologies from creative niches to the mass market, or creating new and disruptive marketplaces
Topics: blockchain, machine learning (AI), internet of things, virtual & augmented reality, face recognition, gaming
Firms developing cutting-edge products and solutions for industrial clients
Topics: advanced sensors, composite materials, agricultural disruption, smart distribution systems
Firms outside of the tech area offering significant growth potential, sometimes combined with digital input
Topics: consolidation of industries, verticalisation of business models, buy and build
Focused on Growth, with a blend of direct and co-investments
Target fund size
Advantages ofAravis Growth
- Focused and dedicated team with longstanding and broad experience in PE/VC and industry
- Cost-effective fund structure reflecting the advantages of direct and co-investments
- Expected average holding period of 6-7 years, contractual duration max. 12 years
- FINMA-regulated Limited Partnership for collective investment
- Transparent organisation and simple reporting structure
- Invests directly in the best Swiss innovations and supports their international expansion
- Channels capital to sectors where it is needed: accelerates the development of the most innovative and successful Swiss high-tech growth companies and secures high value-adding jobs
Who is behindAravis Growth?